Stearns and Foster Lux Estate La Sardina Firm Pillow Top Queen-Size IntelliCoil System Mattress
5.0 by user reviews
- Firm mattress is great for people who require precise spinal alignment
- Comes with a tencel cover, making it one of the most environmentally-friendly fabrics
- Conforms to your body, increasing its overall support and comfort
- Queen-size doesn't provide ample space for couples
- Firm mattress can put uncomfortable pressure on pressure points
- Pillow top construction has questionable durability
The Stearns and Foster Lux Estate La Sardina Firm Pillow Top Queen-Size Mattress is a wonderful choice for an environmentally-friendly option, without destructive chemicals and low in VOCs. Available in a queen-size, this Stearns and Foster mattress provides enough space to stretch out and sleep comfortably. It features a firm comfort level, which is suitable for people who enjoy sleeping on their sides. This Stearns and Foster mattress conforms to your body, so your shoulders and hips will sink more deeply into the mattress, offering superior spinal alignment. It has a supportive design, aligning your spine horizontally while sleeping on your side.
Featuring eco-friendly fabric, this Stearns and Foster mattress is built without harmful chemicals, such as mercury, lead, and other heavy metals. It has a pillow top construction, adding contouring and relieves hip and shoulder pressure. It is made with a tencel cover, making it one of the most environmentally-friendly fabrics. This Stearns and Foster mattress has an edge support system, adding resistance around the edges of the mattress.
|Brand||Stearns and Foster|
|Mattress Type||Pillow top|
|Layer Type||PrimaSense gel foam, advanced adapt memory foam, PrimaSense gel foam, PrimaCore gel foam|