Englander Gingham9222KM Memory Foam King-Size Foam Base 11-Inch Mattress
5.0 by user reviews
- Foam base is a great option for those who suffer from back pain
- Conforms to your body, improving its overall comfort and support
- Provides pressure point relief, making it good for people who sleep on their stomach
- King-size can be difficult to move
- 11-inch thickness may appear disproportional in some bed frames
- Memory foam construction emits chemicals that smell unpleasant, otherwise known as "offgassing"
For a good night's sleep and ultimate comfort, opt for an Englander Memory Foam King-Size Mattress. This Englander mattress is available in a king-size, giving you more room than full and queen-size mattresses. With a foam base, it properly supports all main pressure areas of your body. It features pressure point relief technology, which supports the natural shape of your spine so that you are less likely to suffer from joint pains. Made to conform to your body, it can help ease pain in sensitive areas of the body. It features an 11-inch thickness, which ensures support for heavier sleepers. It features a memory foam construction, letting you move around in your sleep and then re-contours to your body after you've settled. Built with durable materials, this Englander mattress will remain in excellent condition for years to come.
|Item Model Number||Gingham9222KM|
|Mattress Type||Memory foam|