Englander Dogwood5121KM Memory Foam King-Size 12-Inch Mattress
5.0 by user reviews
- Supportive design ensures proper spinal support and alignment
- Made to conform to your body for exceptional pressure point relief
- Helps reduce tossing and turning at night, significantly improving your quality of sleep
- King-size can be difficult to move
- 12-inch thickness may appear bulky in some bed frames
- Memory foam construction can be hard for some to get off of the bed
The Englander Memory Foam King-Size Mattress is ideal for people who frequently have allergies. Featuring a 12-inch thickness, this hypoallergenic mattress will stay in good shape and not sink in even after prolonged use. It is available in a king-size, so you have a lot of room to sleep comfortably. This Englander mattress has a supportive design, aligning your spine horizontally when sleeping on your side. It conforms to your body, so it offers optimal alignment as your shoulders and hips will sink more into the mattress.
This Englander mattress features a memory foam construction, accommodating every possible sleeping position. It features a hypoallergenic design to decrease the symptoms of allergies. It has increased durability, which allows it to stay in excellent shape for years ahead. Made without PBDEs, TDCPP, or TCEP, it doesn't have unnatural chemicals.
|Item Model Number||Dogwood5121KM|
|Mattress Type||Memory foam|