Englander Dogwood5121TXLM Memory Foam Twin-Size 12-Inch Mattress
2.0 by user reviews
- Supportive design ensures proper spinal support and alignment
- Made to conform to your body for exceptional pressure point relief
- Helps reduce tossing and turning at night, drastically improving your quality of sleep
- Twin-size does not comfortably accommodate couples
- 12-inch thickness can appear disproportional in some bed frames
- Memory foam construction can be hard for some to get off of the bed
The Englander Memory Foam Twin-Size Mattress is perfect for people who frequently have allergies. This hypoallergenic mattress conforms to your body, so your shoulders and hips will sink more deeply into the mattress, offering superior spinal alignment. It has a supportive design, aligning your spine horizontally when sleeping on your side. With a 12-inch thickness, it will maintain its shape even with additional weight. Available in a twin-size, this Englander mattress has a compact design, fitting well in any space.
This hypoallergenic mattress ensures a quality night's sleep. Featuring a memory foam construction, this hypoallergenic mattress allows you to move around in your sleep and then re-contours to your body after you've found a comfortable position. Made without PBDEs, TDCPP, or TCEP, it doesn't have any unnatural compounds. Built with durable materials, this hypoallergenic mattress will stay in excellent condition for years to come.
|Item Model Number||Dogwood5121TXLM|
|Mattress Type||Memory foam|
|Layer Type||Visco-elastic memory foam|