IKEA MYRBACKA Medium Firm Latex Foam King-Size Mattress
5.0 by user reviews
- Medium firm mattress is great for people who need precise spinal alignment
- Contours to your body for special support and comfort
- Provides pressure point relief, decreasing tossing and turning at night
- King-size does not fit in compact rooms
- Medium firm mattress can put painful pressure on pressure points
- Latex foam construction might feel too "spongy" for some
The IKEA MYRBACKA Medium Firm Latex Foam King-Size Mattress is a good choice for anyone who gets uncomfortably warm while they're sleeping. This IKEA mattress is available in a king-size, so you have a lot of room to sleep comfortably. It contours to your body, which enhances its overall comfort and support. It has pressure point relief technology, which helps prevent any tossing and turning at night. Featuring a medium firm comfort level, it is ideal for people who rest on their stomach or back because it properly aligns the spine and evenly distributes your body weight.
This IKEA mattress features a latex foam construction, which resists mold and dust mites naturally. With a ventilated design, it provides a constant airflow so sweat, allergens, or dirt do not build-up in your mattress. It has an easy-to-clean design, making mattress upkeep more simple and less time-consuming. It is suitable to use for slatted bed bases and mattress bases.
|Mattress Type||Latex foam|
|Foam Features||High resiliency|